An exciting opportunity to represent a well-established UK Company in the Stationery and Gift market.
Canvey Island Bindery Company Limited are publishers and book binders specialising in the design, marketing and manufacture of fine quality Journals, Notebooks, diaries , calendars and leather made gifts and accessories to the retail and B2B market.
With offices and factory in the South East of England and a strong presence in the capitol the business prides its self on customer service quality and reliability.
The successful candidate will be driven, energetic and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills and the desire to assist with the company’s growth.
Main job tasks and responsibility.
- Generate and qualify leads and enquiries.
- Prepare sales action plan and strategy.
- Develop and maintain customer database.
- To plan and carry out customer liaison and sales activity within a designated area.
- Monitor and report sales activity.
- Participate in trade shows and exhibitions.
- Monitor and report competitor products and market conditions.
- Highlight and report current trends.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Smart appearance with positive attitude.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Existing agency ideal in a similar field – greeting cards etc.
Full product training will be given.
Commission structure to be agreed.